If we’re actively seeking new personnel, we will post the available positions here. But even if we don’t have any listings posted, we know Oklahoma has a wealth of talented people – you can always email email@example.com to ask about submitting a resumé.
405 Business Senior Writer
405 Business is looking for a qualified senior writer with strong writing, editing and online skills to support the Editor in overseeing and stewarding 405 Business. We are seeking a proactive senior writer to represent the 405 Business brand and write long-form features for both print and digital formats.
- Identify future story ideas.
- Produce long-form feature articles
- Produce digital content for newsletter and website
- Write sponsored content and advertorial content
- Work in tandem with Editor on visuals
- Work in tandem with Editor on specialized contents and awards
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in journalism or related field.
- Must have 2-4 years of experience in journalism or related field.
- Must be able to represent 405 Business brand in community and with sources and clients.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Word
- Strong writing skills, strong verbal and communication skills.
405 Business Editorial Intern
405 Business is looking for a qualified intern to join our team for the 2022 summer. We are seeking proactive interns who are adept at problem-solving and exude confidence and positivity in all aspects of work life. This is a paid internship for 15-20 hours a week.
- Review and streamline distribution points
- Work to increase and support social media efforts
- Complete data entry for upcoming special content
- Provide support with special events
- Complete mailings and follow ups with ambassadors and VIPs
- Managing 405 Business merchandise
- Track 405 Business referral program
- Write articles for weekly newsletter and digital content
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program
- Must be able to work an average of 3 half-days a week for the duration of 6/1/22-8/26/22 (Can begin earlier if schedule allows)
- Proficient technological skills, including Google Suite, Linked In and Facebook.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work with limited supervision.
- Energetic and eager to take on new projects.
- Capable of taking direction and asking questions to encourage collaboration.
- Industry experience preferred but not required.