The awards, which will be held in February, will recognize projects the organization identified as exemplifying best practices in local development.
The Urban Land Institute Oklahoma will host its ninth Annual Impact Awards at the Tower Theatre Feb. 10, 2023.
The event will recognize projects that exemplify best practices in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities through each project’s contributions to the built environment and the public realm. The finalists represent those projects and initiatives that were determined to best promote the creation of resilient communities, intelligent densification and urbanization, as well as outstanding quality of design and construction.
Finalists for each of the categories were selected from a public nomination process. Projects completed in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area within the last two years were eligible for nomination.
Urban Land Institute Oklahoma 2023 Annual Impact Awards Finalists:
- Outstanding Community Building Effort: Bridge Impact Center, City Care Night Shelter, PlaceKeepers Real Estate Development Program
- Outstanding Public Initiative: Belle Isle Library Renovation & Expansion, Cleveland County Wellness Square, Western Gateway Elementary School
- Boutique Development: City & State, Razzle Club, Walcourt Building
- Small Scale Development: 1801 Wheeler Street, National Saddlery, Urban Edge @ JFK
- Large Scale Development: NOUN Hotel, Renaissance OKC Downtown Bricktown Hotel, Villa Teresa Residences
- Small Scale Rehabilitation & Restoration: Full Sail Capital, ONE JUNCTION, Second Sunshine, The Icehouse Project
- Distinguished Merit Award: First National Center
The winners in each category will be announced at the awards ceremony.
For more information, visit the Urban Land Institute Oklahoma’s website.